Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: WWW Wednesdays #2

Wednesday 9 February 2011

WWW Wednesdays #2

Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

I'm currently reading: Eden Close by Anita Shreve

I recently finished reading: The Small Woman by Alan Burgess (click here for my review)

I think that next I will read: Geisha by Liza Dalby:
Liza Dalby, author of The Tale of Murasaki, is the only non-Japanese woman ever to have become a geisha. This is her unique insight into the extraordinary, closed world of the geisha, a world of grace, beauty and tradition that has long fascinated and enthralled the west. Taking us to the heart of a way of life normally hidden from public gaze, Liza Dalby shows us the detailed reality that lies behind the bestselling Memoirs of a Geisha and opens our eyes to an ancient profession that continues to survive in today's modern Japan.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...