Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: A Bit of Me #2

Saturday 12 February 2011

A Bit of Me #2

Hosted by There's a Book

This Weeks Question: What is the single best trip you’ve ever taken?


I was lucky enough to go to Australia with my family quite a few years ago. Although the journey was a nightmare, I really enjoyed the holiday itself. We went snorkelling just off the great barrier reef, had our photos taken with a koala, visited an aboriginal 'experience', stayed in a lovely flat in Sydney and met up with friends amongst other things. But I think the most unforgettable moment has to be waking up one morning, whilst staying next door to a farm, to find a cow looking in my window. I'd love to go back to Australia some day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...