Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Meet Me On Monday #2

Monday 31 January 2011

Meet Me On Monday #2

Hosted by Never Growing Old

1. What do you put on your hot dog?
I don't eat hotdogs, so this is a bit of a non-question for me. However, I imagine I'd put either tomato ketchup or sweet chilli sauce on it since I put one of those on everything else.

2.  Do you play Sudoku?


Very ocassionally, when I'm really bored and I've got a headache from too much reading. I hardly ever finished them though.

3.  What is your favorite vegetable?
Spinach. I think this is thanks to watching too much Popeye when I was little (it'll give you super-strength you know)

4.  Do you color your hair?

Nope.

5.  What is your favorite brand of clothing?
I don't really have a favourite brand of clothing- I'm far too busy buying books when I go shopping. Generally, I just pop into a store and see if there's anything I need or really like at a decent price. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...