Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Meet Me On Monday #1

Monday 24 January 2011

Meet Me On Monday #1

Every Monday Never Growing Old posts some questions so that those of the blogging world can get to know each other better. I thought this was a great idea, so I've decided to join in.

This week's questions and my answers:

1.  What is your favorite kind of fudge?


I absolutely love fudge. If I go to a traditional sweet shop I almost always get some, especially if its on special offer. My favourite is either chocolate or coffee fudge.

2.  Is there snow outside your window?


Not at the moment. We had lovely snow at christmas time, althought it did make my road itself rather trecherous. I'd love to have a little scatter again, but it seems unlikely now.

3.  What is your favorite meal of the day?


Definatly dinner. Its usually better planned than lunch and had better puddings.

4.  Do you text on your cell phone?


I can text, but I don't do it very often. In fact I don't use my mobile much at all.

5.  Waffles or pancakes?
Pancakes, with either lemon, toffee and apple or chocolate spread depending on how healthy I'm feeling.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...