Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Heavy

Thursday 27 January 2011

Heavy

Hosted by Booking Through Thursday

What’s the largest, thickest, heaviest book you ever read? Was it because you had to? For pleasure? For school?
I read a whole range if different sizes of books and generally the size doesn't impact much on me. The best 'heavy' books that I've ever read I've probably forgotten how long they were- I guess 'Lord of the Rings' is probably one of those. I remember trying to read some of the Harry Potter books once and finding that they were too long for the style- I started them simply because I thought I ought to know what everyone likes about them. I guess I've not really answered the question,but that's the best I can do.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...