Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Hippopotamus (A Review)

Thursday 9 September 2010

Hippopotamus (A Review)

To be honest, whilst I like Stephen Fry on TV and enjoyed his autobiographical book, I found this story rather too crude for my liking. It was also quite hard to follow at first, because of the way it went back and forth between different characters and time periods. Whilst I can't say that I particularly enjoyed this book, I am glad that I read it. There was certainly a kind of feel-good factor to its ending. I don't think I'll be reading another Stephen Fry fiction however.

I am quite happy to send this book to any UK readers who are interested. Just send me a PM via BookCrossing, Born Free Books or BookMooch if you are interested.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...