Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: The Testament of Gideon Mack (A Review)

Thursday 19 August 2010

The Testament of Gideon Mack (A Review)

I seem to be reading rather a lot of fictional books that claim to be real at the moment. First there was 'The Woman Who Walked Into Doors' and now there's 'The Testament of Gideon Mack'. The blurb describes this book as "a compelling blend of memoir, legend, history and, quite possibly, madness". I wonder what other books of this kind have fallen on to me shelves yet to be noticed by myself?

A rather unique premise which made me want to read on and on. Wasn't sure what my opinion would be of this book, but it was extremly well-written and surprisingly easy to believe given the unusual premise.

This book was part of a BookCrossing ring! The ring has reached the end of its life now, but the originator has asked for the book to be returned to them, so please let them know if you would be interested in reading it. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...