Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: My blog backgrounds

Sunday 29 August 2010

My blog backgrounds

With the advent of blogger backgrounds I chose a blue one with a book on it. Perfect to describe my blog- after all it is all about books. But then I got to thinking- did it really reflect my reading habits? And so, joining the Narnia Reading Challenge, I decided to change it to something more appropriate (in this case a Narnian-style wood). And then the challenge finished and I read some different books. And I got to thinking- why not change my background to suite that new book? The result- those of you visiting my blog will now see a variety of backgrounds relating to the book I'm currently reading.

I hope that this backgrounds will not only produce a bit of variety, but also help you decide what to read next.

Does you blog have an interesting background? Is there a story behind the backdrop of you website? Please do share.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...