Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Wild Release #48 and another new book

Monday 31 May 2010

Wild Release #48 and another new book

Used the bank holiday as an opportunity to visit Grey's Court near Henley. They had a booksale on when I got there. I was very good, however, and only bought one book (to replace to one I had planned to BookCross whilst there).

The book I bought was 'No Full Stops in India by Mark Tully'. I'm hoping to use this one towards the Round the World Reading Challenge that I'm currently participating in. There's also a BookCrossing release challenge called 'The Places Where We Go' that I took part in this year. Maybe this book would be useful for that if its repeated next year.

The book I sent on its way at Grey's Court was Katherine by Anya Seton. I had planned to save this book for a release challenge involving names, but I couldn't resist making a release for the 52 Towns in 52 Weeks Challenge and this was the most suitable book for Grey's Court.

By the way, do take a look at my new challenge pages if you're interested in release or reading challenges.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...