Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Turn of the month update

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Turn of the month update

Well I've been up in Yorkshire the last few days, busy reading and doing other stuff. As with all my holidays, I tend to end up buying loads of books and releasing a few as well.

So firstly, here is what I've bought:
  1. Cry Silent Tears by Joe Peters
  2. The Queen of Subtleties by Suzannah Dunn
  3. King Arthur's World by Kevin "Rossley" Holland
  4. Tommy's War by Thomas Livingstone
  5. The Last Hero By Terry Pratchett
  6. The Duff Cooper Diaries
  7. The World Acording to Clarkson
Not bad for £11, I think. None in bad condition and a wide-range of subjects as usual. Apologies for the lack of synopsis this time, but there's too many there for me to go into detail at the moment. Look out for my reviews and, if you want more details in the meantime, try Amazon or something.

Anyway, I said I did a few BookCrossing releases as well. All were wild, partly because I wanted to go some more places towards the 52 towns in 52 weeks challenge. I'll provide more details of these when I get a chance to write them onto BookCrossing (wondering whether some finder will get a chance before me). All I'll say for the moment is to look out for them if you're in Yorkshire, or travelling south along the M1.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...