Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: I've bought some more books!

Tuesday 2 March 2010

I've bought some more books!

I know what you're thinking, what a surprise!

Popped into the library to borrow a few books and couldn't resist buying some at the same time (it's that amazing 5 for £1 offer they have!) Incidentally, I bumped into fellow BookCrossed Molyneux whilst I was there. She said that they may put up some sort of BookCrossing display, will let you all know when (and if) I spot it up and running.

Anyway, here's what I got.

To read and then (probably) bookcross:
The True History of Paradise
Girl Meet Ape
Oxford Knot

To release:
The Truth (maybe as part of Terry Pratchett ring)
Stone Cold (4 elements wild release)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...