Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: The Historical Fiction Book Club

Saturday 6 February 2010

The Historical Fiction Book Club

I've been looking into joining a book club for a while, so when I saw this one on BookCrossing I jumped at the chance.

I've always been interested in history (although mostly Ancient History). I also love reading historical fiction. If you look at any list of my favourite authors you will always see Christian Jacq, who writes fiction about Ancient Egypt. I also enjoy books which give a glimpse into a different sort of life- this is why I was keen on joining this book club.

I'm hoping that I will be able to read some different books and talk about them with people all around the world. I will, of course, post info on any of the books I read here so feel free to leave your own comments if you've read them as well. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...